[Namazu-users-en] Re: 2.0.13 and wide characters problem + index exists but no results problem

knok at daionet.gr.jp knok at daionet.gr.jp
Mon Aug 16 17:16:17 JST 2004

Sorry for my late reply.

To support UTF-8, we need to change many code. mknmz script depends on
old perl behavior. Recent perl has native UTF-8 string support, but
mknmz was written in old time.

At Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:18:29 +0200,
Julien Gourdon wrote:
> Would using the fedora patch solve my problem ? Is there a way to
> "clean" the index ? A mknmz option perhaps ? (I've not found it btw)

The fedora patch is a dirty workround and it considered about *only*
Japanese. I think it shouldn't help you...
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok at daionet.gr.jp
	knok at namazu.org / knok at debian.org