[Namazu-devel-en] Fw: Search Algorithm used for Keyword Search

Dhiraj R dhirajr57 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 12:15:49 JST 2017

Dear Sir,

I'm doing a literature survey on search engines for my thesis. I want to know the data structure that is used for accessing the keywords list (term list) that typically resides in files. Some RDBMSs and search engine like Xapian use B-Tree for accessing keywords. They seem to augment the performance using sparse index.

Do you use the same technique in your search engine?. Kindly provide me this information as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Dhiraj R
(India)