[Namazu-devel-en] Re: Building namazu for Win32

Tadamasa Teranishi yw3t-trns at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue May 22 02:45:07 JST 2007

"McNamee, John" wrote:

> > The installation passing can be changed without needing the rebuild
> > because the environment variable is set.
>
> Great!  That should solve the problem.

It is safe that path uses only the alphabet and the number.
The blank and a part of sign might cause the trouble.
There is a possibility that ISO-8859-*(0x80 - 0xff) and a wide
character also cause the trouble.
It doesn't correspond even to UTF-8.

Therefore, I strongly recommend installing it in "C:\namazu".