[Namazu-devel-en] CVS repository of namazu module was returned.

knok at daionet.gr.jp knok at daionet.gr.jp
Mon Jul 12 17:28:38 JST 2004

CVS repository of namazu module was returned.

We decided to return the repository because we verified various methods
about it; compared the repository and rsynced backup, HEAD and working
copy, release files and release point tags. Then we couldn't find any
unauthorized modification. We can't guarantee the repository was not
infected, but we think that has no problem to develop from HEAD and
latest branches.

You need a notice to refer old source code, but we took priority over
continuous development.

Please understand our decision.