Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: namazu returns references, but no matching documents

At Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:07:29 -0600,
Earl Hood wrote:
> Is there a concern that namazu code be reentrant?  If so, it
> appears that your patch will break this.

Unfortunately, libnmz is not reentrant. It would be hard because the
original code is not considerd about reentrance, and current libnmz
code is based on it (with some hack).

> I do find it interesting that the namazu code passes structures
> around by copy a lot.  Is there a reason for this?

I dunno. I'll ask to the original author Takabayasi-san.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx