Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Mailman & "Charactères Français"

Hi, I may be totally off topic, but what is your ENVIRONMENT
values ?
I have mknmz with (tcsh)
  env LANG=C mknmz -a -O O your_mail
HTML results show "troisième" as it is, but with

  env LANG=ja_JP.eucJP mknmz -a -O O your_mail
will get the word looks like
"troisiiIe", with the last i get accent,

    OS: NetBSD/macppc
namazu: 2.0.12

I have tested with and without pipermail.pl which was found at
   http://mm.tkikuchi.net/pipermail.pl
and both with/without seem to give the same result.
(To activate pipermail.pl, I needed a french article with pipermail.)
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.