Namazu-users-en(old)

Use Browser with Namazu

I have successfully installed, indexed and searched
using Namazu from the command prompt.  However, when
trying to use bnamazu from the command prompt I am
getting the following error:

namazu: unknown error: 256

Also, when trying to use a browser to search, I am
unclear as to where I need to copy the namazu.cgi.exe
file and any modifications I need to make in order to
make this work.

Any help is much much needed and appreciated.

Thx
kat