Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Polish characters in Namazu

I'm not similar about ISO-8859-2 characters. But Namazu treats such
characters as same as ASCII, so it can handle simply.

In article <200304070309.h3739Gn12403@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
earl@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>> > Hello.
>> > I've got problem with Polish (iso-8859-2) characters in searching
>> > engine.
>> > I enter for example "mas?" and I get :
>> >
>> > Results:

>> > And of course it can't find that phrase if spite it exists in mails.
>> >
>> > Is there any way to fix it ?
>>
>> I do not know the status of iso-8859=2 support in namazu.  I have
>> cc'ed the namazu user's list so someone more familiar with namazu
>> can provide a definitive answer.

Unfortunately it seems the above word "mas?" is "6D 61 73 3F" ASCII
sequence. If I have the exact iso-8859-2 text, I can check it.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx