Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Search Result Link

Thanks, got it working...

-----Original Message-----
From: Earl Hood [mailto:earl@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 1:31 PM
To: namazu-users-en@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Search Result Link

On December 3, 2002 at 13:01, "Collins, Leon" wrote:

> 1. Certify Product Navigation (score: 41)
> Author: unknown Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:52:37 Certify Product Navigation
> Business Intelligence Analytical Applications Business Intelligence Tools
> CRM Supplemental Technology Applications Cooperative Applications Data
> Warehousing Development To

/metalink/metalink/metalink/techb4/metalink/docs/metalink.oracle.com/help/us
> aeng/Lifecycle/Navigation.html (15,298 bytes)
>
> Can you tell namazu how to build the resulting uri/url

(/metalink/metalink/metalink/techb4/metalink/docs/metalink.oracle.com/help/u
> saeng/Lifecycle/Navigation.html)?  Basically I would like this

/metalink/metalink/metalink/techb4/metalink/docs/metalink.oracle.com/help/us
> aeng/Lifecycle/Navigation.html to look like this

/metalink/techb4/metalink/docs/metalink.oracle.com/help/usaeng/Lifecycle/Nav
> igation.html.

Check out the Replace directive in your .namazurc.  This allows you
to replace the physical pathname used when indexing files with a URL
path.

To quickly find out what pathname is stored in the search database,
you can either look at the NMZ.field.uri file, execute a search
on the command-line using the -R option to suppress uri replacement:

  namazu -R <query> <index>

and examine the pathnames provided in the results generated, or
look at the Index directive in the .namazurc which should represent
the physical pathname prefix is.

--ewh