Namazu-users-en(old)

Antwort: Re: Out of memory!

Hi knok,

starting "mknmz --checkout" resulted in a warning "Unknown option:
checkout", so I tried "mknmz --checkpoint", of which I don't know if it the
option you meant. However this did not change anything.

Finally, using the workaround mentioned before, I found an MS Excel file of
about 95 KB causing the problem. It made mknmz crash, even if it was the
only one file to be indexed. Unfortunately it contains sensible data, so I
can't send it to you. I will try to reproduce the problem with a new one of
about the same size. Again I'm indexing files created on a windows system,
running Namazu and it associates tools (e.g. xlHtml for excel and
powerpoint files) on Linux.

Kind regards and thank you for your help.

Daniel

BTW: wvWare does not recognize MS Word 2.0, Winword 6.0 and Winword 95
documents

knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (NOKUBI Takatsugu) am 31.10.2002 17:58:15

Bitte antworten an namazu-users-en@xxxxxxxxxx