Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: namazu doing CGI env check (was Re: Formats of NMZ.* files)

In article <200209050336.g853aCq02605@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
earl@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>> > Unfortunately, it lacks NMZ.field.* support. Ok, I'll add the function
>> > to my ToDo list. If I can do it, you will make it easier.

Sorry, it's my misunderstood. It's already supported.

>> It will be part of the next mharc release, and is in the
>> mharc CVS tree at <http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=mhonarc>.
>> I whipped up a MHArc::Namazu module to contain utility methods
>> for accessing the field data.

That's great work.

By the way, I can made such program. The following is an example code.

#!/usr/bin/perl
use Search::Namazu;
my $id = '<199901021009.TAA05521@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>';
@hlists = Search::Namazu::Search(index => '/home/knok/namazu/index/inbox',