Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Problem with Search Indexing List

On August 1, 2002 at 13:13, NOKUBI Takatsugu wrote:

> >> I do not know what exactly cause mknmz to crap out, since it does
> >> not happen all the time.  If you have the raw mail for your test archive,
> >> you could zip it up and send it to me and I can try to see if I
> >> can reproduce the problem.  However, I hope the namazu developers are
> >> interested in diagnosing the problem also.
>
> Ok, could you send me the archives too please? I'll try to check it.

On my system, I could could build the index.  So it leaves two
possibilities:

1. Something wrong with Perl.  The original poster told me via
   private mail that he is using 5.6.0.  I'm using 5.6.1.

2. It could be an issue with index updates.   I did not try to
   do incremental updates with the data.

--ewh