Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: libs

In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0207171348080.5278-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
raja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>> 1)It is unable to find the shared lib libnmz.so.3. So, I copied the lib
>> also into the cgi-bin directory. It is working fine from the command
>> prompt, but if I try to run it from my browser, the browser returns
>> "Internal Server Error". There is no problem with the web server because a
>> test script put in the same cgi-bin directory is working fine. Can someone
>> tell me what the problem is and also suggest a solution.

You need to put libnmz.so* to the search path (should be /lib or
/usr/lib). The proper place is depend on OS systems.

>> 2)If I run mknmz , it is deleting the indices it has written in the
>> previous run(the ones stored in the Index directory). How do I tell namazu
>> to append the indices to the existing ones instead of overwriting them?

Check mknmz --help please, and you can do with -Y option.

>> 3)There is also some problem with the indexing of postscript
>> files(ps2ascii error). Someone in this mailing list said that the error is
>> due to namazu providing arguments to ps2ascii command. Can I just remove
>> these arguments in the postscript.pl filter without any side effects?

It shouldn't be. The latest source (in the CVS) is already changed
such style.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx