Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: problem with NMW.word2.tmp

En réponse à NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
HEllo
It works a bit better, but not very good. I've take the version 1.30 of
msword.pl
I have the errors, when creating index with mknmz:
** WARNING **: warning: file '/xxx/NMZ.word.tmp': 245721 bytes, non-integer
number of blocks
** WARNING **: Tried to mark as unused the block 471 which has -1 (several
times this errors, with blocks 471 to 474)
** WARNING **: Invalid root chain
** WARNING **: '/xxx/NMZ.word.tmp' : duff file!

I have these warnings with all .doc files (I have only doc files to be
indexed). Are these warnings of mknmz or of wvHtml?

My 2 doc files have been added to the index, but with only 13 keywords (there's
must be at least 100 different keywords!). I think these keywords are not words
in the text, but tje name of the document, name of auhor maybe,...

Thank you for your help.
I don't understand wha's wrong, now, because it used to work on my computer!

Regards
Julien Sobrier