Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: --target-list meaning

In article <20020228173910.A31423@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
barnabas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>> 'mknmz --target-list=/home/www/namazu.filelist
>> --output-dir=/opt/namazu/iwww.terago.net'.  There are about 800 files
>> I want indexed.  It appears, however, that mknmz is not using that
>> list, but generating its own list.  Unfortunately the list mknmz
>> generates is over 6000 files long.

What mknmz output when execute with the above arguments?

mknmz tries to exclude some reason (too large file size, seems binary
file, or sometihing).

I can't guess what mknmz do from your mail, need more
informations. Could you send here the output of the command? If it's
too large to post the list, send me personally please.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx