Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: gcnmz and mknmz not working correctly

In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0107271619250.1314-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>> After running mknmz many times, I decided that it was time to clean up
>> the index, so I ran gcnmz.  It deleted a whole load of items that still
>> existed.  As a result, many pages were not showing up in the
>> index.  Then, I ran mknmz again.  I got the correct number of results,
>> but all the summaries were blank.
>>
>> I was getting results that looked like this:
>>
>>    1. (score: )
>>           Date:
>>           ( bytes)

Hmm... It seems the index was broken by gcnmz and mknmz screwd up
it...

I don't know why gcnmz was not work correctly. Furukawa, the first
author of gcnmz, what do you think about it?

>> I had to delete the entire index and rebuild it to fix the problem.

Remove and regenerate should be best solution.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx