Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Solution found to japanese conversion

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, sandeep rao wrote:

>  What I did was in the configure file I looked for the
> -with-included-gettext string & found an if-else where one property
> was set to no I changed that to yes

You really shouldn't be editing the configure file.  Have you ever read
the help from configure?  configure --help
It will tell you that if you want to include an option, then pass
--with-option to configure.  If you want to exclude the option, use
--without-option

Philip

--
If a 6600 used paper tape instead of core memory, it would use up tape
at about 30 miles/second.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis