Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: DOCTYPE

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, NOKUBI Takatsugu wrote:

> >> My question is, why is <!DOCTYPE> in the summary?  Shouldn't it be
> >> removed just like all other html tags.  This also happens with any tag
>
> Hmm... It's weird. I tested for it with Apache's document, but it

It seems to be an issue with mknmz, but I haven't looked at it in
detail.

Philip

--
Did you know that if you took all the economists in the world and lined
them up end to end, they'd still point in the wrong direction?

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis