Namazu-users-en(old)

RE: FW: exclude

it works, thanks.
Another question: what's the difference between root and a common user who's
running mknmz ?
When I run mknmz with my username , I get :
"Can't locate gettext.pl in @INC (...)"
when I do a "locate gettext.pl", I get "/usr/share/namazu/pl/gettext.pl",
which is effectively not in @INC.
the difference is that when I run exactly the same command with root, mknmz
runs fine.
In fact I try to automate the use of mknmz in a PHP Document Manager, in
order to update the index when uploading a file. mknmz runs fine, but skip
some files, like word documents. I tried in command-line with -V and I've
noticed that it was gettext.pl  ...etc.
any idea ?

thanks,

Bastien.