Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Patch to add DOCUMENT_NAME lookup

In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0106051701250.17705-101000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>> This patch (for version 2.0.5) adds replacement for {doc} to
>> DOCUMENT_NAME in src/form.c (it is a diff only for form.c)  Works
>> properly for me, and if DOCUMENT_NAME is NULL, then it uses SCRIPT_NAME
>> instead, so works in all conditions.

Thank you Mr. Philip, I'll apply it to CVS HEAD later.

We development team are going to release version 2.0.6. Some bugs
should be still opened in it, but we think it will be better than
keeping current state.

If there is other probrem, report us please until release date.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx