Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: My queries

In article <755FA95DB839D211856B0008C7287D9309014636@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
souravm@xxxxxxxx writes:

>> 1. Can the search results be made as more accurate by using any text in
>> html page header ?

Could you tell me the description about the words "more accurate" with
some examples?

>> 2. Will re indexing be needed if the pages, on which indexing is done,
>> are changed ?

Yes. However, re-indexing will be faster than the first time indexing
because mknmz detects modified files and re-indexing only it.

>> 3. Can the UI for the search criteria be designed by me ? Or Namazu has
>> its own UI for serach criteria which has to be always used ?

Edit NMZ.head, NMZ.body, and some files, please.
<http://www.namazu.org/doc/manual.html.en#template>
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx