Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Symbol matching

On Mon, 7 May 2001, NOKUBI Takatsugu wrote:

> Yes, it is. It describes on indexing, not searching. Such word
> splitting is not applied on searching.

So where would I add it?  There are basically two problems I see:

1. After splitting, the number of words will become > QUERY_TOKEN_MAX
2. If I do splits on /, I might mess up regular expressions
I figure I could get rid of the second problem by not splitting if it
is a regex

Any ideas.

Philip

--
We are committed to work to professionally streamline synergies and
transform ubiquitous paradigms.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis