Namazu-users-en(old)

RE: Symbol matching

The documentation says :
<snip>
Namazu can handle a term which contains symbols like TCP/IP. Since this
handling isn't complete, you can describe TCP and IP instead of TCP/IP, but
it may cause noisy results
</snip>

this doesn't say "search tcp/ip to find both tcp/ip and tcp ip", but (I
think) "Search tcp/ip to find tcp/ip, the system will understand it. Or try
tcp and ip but ..."
Am I wrong ?