Namazu-users-en(old)

RE: Hi

At 09:33 01/04/19 +0200, you wrote:
Hi again, I have some questions here :

- Is there a maximum size for files to be indexed ? If so, that's very
problematic. In fact I experienced problems trying indexing files (Word,
Powerpoint, etc.) bigger than 1Mb.

Apparently yes. check /usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc-sample, read the online Namazu tutorial to learn how to use it. (Basically, cp mknmzrc-sample mknmzrc, then edit it.)

There's also the possibility of running out of memory while indexing large files, but it hasn't happened to me yet so I don't know anything about it.

Rich