Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Hi

In article <4DB8126073BCD411B96700508BEF2E7822178D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
bastien.devos@xxxxxx writes:

>> It works !

Good. I'm grad to help you.

>> The namazu CGI was waiting for the index to be in
>> /usr/local/var/namazu/index. I'll now look how to change this path.

You need to put .namazurc file in cgi directory and specify "Index"
direcrive.

>> Another question. Is still Namazu under development ? The documentation news
>> stops on 2000-10-24.

We project members are still developing it. The main author Takabayasi
is rewriting Namazu version 3 from scratch.

I'm mainly doing bug fix on Namazu version 2, but it has not enough
quality to release, some bug reports are still opened.
Current devlopment version is available at CVS, and you can see
ViewCVS <http://cvs.namazu.org/namazu/> by some web browsers.

The day of the latest commit is 2001-04-03.
<http://cvs.namazu.org/namazu/ChangeLog?rev=1.813&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup>
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx