Namazu-users-en(old)

RE: Hi

I don't really understand what you mean, but I always get a blank page like
the screenshot attached here, when I request the namazu.cgi page. Is there
some other files that must be present in the cgi-bin directory ? like
libraries, ... ? or some environment variables that must be set ?

I'm currently developing a simple php page that allows me only to view the
html result that can be given as output with the namazu command.

could you help me ?

 <<namazu-cgi.JPG>>