Namazu-users-en(old)

RE: Hi

Nothing special, I discovered Namazu by someone on a mailing-list speaking
of Content Management System. I wa looking for a full-text search engine ...
but free and easy-to-use. Somebody told me about Namazu.org ...
- Is the project stopped sinds 2000-10-24 (in the "News!") ?
- Do you know any other free full-text search engine based on Linux/Unix ?
- Are you one of the developers ? users ?
- the namazu.cgi page does'nt work. My apache configuration is fine, and
when I request namazu.cgi, I get a blank page. No errors, just a blank page.
I already had this kind of reuslt when playing with apache 'n CGI's, but
there's a lot of possible reasons for that error (just like "Internal Server
Error", which can result from many problems)

thx,

Bastien.