Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Namazu readme.txt file..

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:10:22 +0900
"B. Arumugam" <arumugam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1. The readme.txt file is in Japanese.
>     Can I get the Readme.txt file in english version.?

Not available yet.

> 2. In the Program, I am executing the mknmz command.
>     The output of the mknmz command is only the html and txt file..
>     DOC or XLS or PPT files are not processed.
>     I don't know why.?

To process Microsoft Office files, you need external
commands (or MS Office applications themselves). See
namazu/share/namazu/doc/en/manual.html in nmz205.zip
for more information.

> 3. Do I need to keep the nkf32.exe under the winnt directory in order to
> view the Japanese string.?

NKF perl module is included in nmz205.zip. mknmz use
this instead of the executable by default.

> 4. Apart from installing nmz205.zip, do I need to install the following.
>
>     i) kakasi-2.3.2.zip

The kanwadict file in kakasi-2.3.2.zip is required.

>     ii) enkf3213.zip

Not required.

  A A
= . . =