Sei Kato <kato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Some paper files are like this:
>-----------
>journal:
>year:
>title:
>author: yamada
>owner: yamada
>But is it possible to make the index file like
>"NMZ.field.owner" and retrieve as "+owner:yamada"?

I think there are four choices:

  1. If you are familiar with perl programming, write your
     own filter to process the papers.

  2. If you know one who is familiar with perl programming,
     make him/her write the filter.

  3. If both of above are impossible, look for someone who
     kindly write the filter, perhaps with reward.

  4. Give up.

By the way, there is a mailing-list speaking in
Japanese. See <http://www.namazu.org/ml.html.ja> for
details.

-- Satoru Takabayashi