Namazu-devel-ja(旧)

mknmz segfaults (namazu-bugs-ja#106)

Hi,
I use Namazu 2.0.10 on Redhat Linux 7.2 for searching MHonarc-archived
usenetpostings.

Everything worked fine, but since a few days, the indexing process
segfaults and I dont know why. I did not change anything.

The last messages of the following mknmz-call:
/home/wolfgang/bin/mknmz --debug -V --mhonarc -O
  /home/wolfgang/var/namazu/index/ /home/wolfgang/lugg/tu-graz.archiv/

(That should be one line, I activated --debug and -V) are:

[...]
// target file:
/home/wolfgang/lugg/tu-graz.archiv/tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt/msg00123.html
// Detected type: text/html; x-type=mhonarc
// pre_codeconv
@@ Using mhonarc.pl
@@ Processing MHonArc file ...
Segmentation fault

You can see the archived posting where the segfault aoccurs at
http://ers.dhs.org/lugg/tu-graz.archiv/tu-graz.anzeigen.arbeitsmarkt/msg00123.html

What is the problem? That the Posting contains some - probably illegal -
"**NOSPAM**"-Text in the From-Adress? The reason for the segfault is not a
memory shortage, I watched the mknmz-Procdess with "top" when it
segfaults, and there was enough swapspace available.

My namazu-configuration is:
$ mknmz -C
Loaded rcfile: /home/wolfgang/etc/namazu/mknmzrc
System: linux
Namazu: 2.0.10
Perl: 5.006
NKF: /usr/bin/nkf
KAKASI: no
ChaSen: no
Lang_Msg: C
Lang: C
Coding System: euc
CONFDIR: /home/wolfgang/etc/namazu
LIBDIR: /home/wolfgang/share/namazu/pl
FILTERDIR: /home/wolfgang/share/namazu/filter
TEMPLATEDIR: /home/wolfgang/share/namazu/template
Supported media types:
  application/pdf
  application/postscript
  application/x-bzip2
  application/x-compress
  application/x-gzip
  application/x-rpm
  message/news
  message/rfc822
  text/hnf
  text/html
  text/html; x-type=mhonarc
  text/plain
  text/plain; x-type=rfc
  text/x-hdml
  text/x-roff

Should I provide some additional information?

Bye, Wolfgang