Namazu-devel-ja(旧)

Re: SCO Open Server

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:52:02 -0400
"Mike" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to compile namazu in SCO Open Server. The configure
> step worked well, but the make gave me an error. I attched the
> message with this email.
> Do you have any solution for this?

I think libtool 1.3.5 may not work fine on the SCO
Platform. This problem may be solved by using new
version of libtool.

We are preparing to next release of Namazu. The
release candidate 4 will be in a few days and
available at <ftp://ftp.namazu.org/namazu/test/>.
We will use libtool 1.4 in this release.

If you can't wait next release, replacing libtool
related files in package may be another solution.

Instruction:

1. You need to install these package.

 - GNU autoconf 2.13
 - GNU automake 1.4-p1 or later
 - GNU libtool 1.4
 - GNU gettext 0.10.35

2. Run libtoolize --force --copy at the top of source
   tree and remove unneccesary ltconfig.
3. You need to regenerate aclocal.m4 and configure.
   Run aclocal and autoconf at the top of source tree.
4. And ./configure;make.

  A A
= . . =
end