Namazu-devel-ja(旧)

RE: Out of Memory

Hi Leon,
Does it seem that you are troubled yet?

Collins, Leon <Leon.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>    I was wondering if someone out there can help me with a problem I'm
>> having with using Namazu 2.0.5.  My name is Leon Collins and I work for
>> the State University Of New York (SUNY).  I downloaded Namazu version
>> 2.0.5, configure and use it to index a directory on a Unix system.  Now
>> I'm trying to index another directory which isn't that bigger than the
>> first one I index and I'm getting the "out of memory" error message.
>> First, the system that I'm using has 573 meg of memory and I'm using all
>> the default set by Namazu.  Even when edit the mknmzrc files to use less
>> than 5 MB I still get the error message.  What could I do the remedy/fix
>> this problem?

Although Mr.Fujiwara is already followed up...

Were the following options tried? Because indexing takes a lot of memory.
Please add and try --checkpoint option, at the time of mknmz execution.

Please refer to the following detailed URL.

* Namazu Tips - Saving memory for indexing
  http://www.namazu.org/doc/tips.html.en#saving-memory

Best Regards,
--
Yoshinori.TAKESAKO <takesako@xxxxxxxxx>