Namazu-devel-en(old)

Re: Searching Enclosed numbers and Roman numbers not working in Namazu

It's annoyed problem.

Vendor specific code range is not portable, so such characters will be
brake in encoding conversion processes.

There is an another issue, word segmentation process. Namazu uses
KAKASI or ChaSen to split words from sentences.

At Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:16:37 +0530,
souravm wrote:
> Any clue why Namzu is not able to search for those characters ? Are those
> characters not supported by Namazu ? Instead of ja if I use sjis as encoding
> will searching those characters be possible ?

I had never checked about this problem. If you couldn't work as you
expeced, it wouldn't be supported.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx