Namazu-devel-en(old)

[no subject]

I've installed namazu 2.0.5 with japanese language support. I created a txt file with japanese characters in it... When i run the mknmz command to create a index on this file the output that i get is unsupported media type (audio/mpeg)... Why is this happening even though i have set the environment variable 'LANG' to 'ja'???

Another problem is that mknmz is not able to create indexes for doc files... it says unsupported media type(application/msword)???

Regards,
Navneet Saraogi