Namazu-devel-en(old)

Re: debian default index (namazu-bugs-en#4)

In article <20010213070853.7E4CF3885A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ot@xxxxxxx writes:

>> Default index for namazu-index-tools and namazu is set to
>> /usr/local/var/namazu/index, though for debian systems it should be set to
>> /var/lib/namazu/index/.
>>
>> Why not change default /etc/namazu/namazurc for debian packages?

It is only comment, but default setting is always current directory.

This package is also created by the official debian package
maintainer.  So I told about it to him and it would be fixed in next
version.

Thank you for your report.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu