namazu-dev(ring)

Re: Please help

Dear Sir,

 Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:05:43 JST
 From: Zalena Ahamad <zalena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: [namazu-dev 658] Please help

 > 	I am so happy when I found your page.  I copied the kakasi
 > ver.2.3. to mydesktop and try to translate my report.  Unfortunately I
 > could not get it done.

I guess your system is Windows.  Unfortunately, binary package of
version 2.3 for Windows is not available yet.  Please try
http://www.tama.or.jp/~kenzo-/Namazu/kks225w4.exe, which is an
older version but I suppose it is still suitable for your purpose.

 > 	I try to find out your NEWS and INSTALL file...but where is
 > it, it is not in the page.

These files are included in the package.  You need to unpack it.

Best Regards,
Hajime BABA

--
Hajime BABA                         E-Mail: baba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx